Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Attract Scoopable Cat Litter
- Ideal for sifting & mechanical litter boxes
- Contains natural chlorophyll for superior odor control
- Can be used in households with multiple cats
- Helps bring problem cats back to the litter box
- Serves as a great training kitty litter for kittens
- All-natural cat litter that is hard clumping, scoopable and 99% dust-free
Replace your current litter with Cat Attract. Remove feces and urine clumps daily. Do not flush. If your cat does not respond to a cleaned litter box, you may need to replace it. Some old boxes become scratched and permeated with a scent your cat may find offensive. The manufacturer recommends setting up one more litter box in different areas than the number of cats in your household.Destroy the evidence. Eliminate any trace of odor from the trouble spot. Clean the area with a pet odor remover and avoid ammonia-based cleaners.Take the hood off of the box. Hoods trap odor. A cat will often reject the litter box because of the odor retained in the box. The hood also keeps you from easily knowing when the box needs to be cleaned.